My dear Kacvey,
How about a small quiz for your students:
After reading and pondering on the 3 articles below (with special Thanks to the 4 authors: Aun Chhengpor and Malis Tum, អ៊ឹម រចនា and Jonathan Sutton):
1) VOA: Hun Sen Says Son Is ‘Possible Future Leader’ of Cambodia
2) RFI: លោក ហ៊ុន ម៉ានី គ្រោងដឹកនាំយុវជន៥០០នាក់ត្រឡប់ទៅកាន់អតីតកាល
3) East Asia Forum: Is Hun Manet Cambodia’s next strongman?
What would be their opinion on:
a) the relationship between M1 and M2 in the post era of their father?
b) the relationship between M1 and/or M2 with the Northern Capital and the Inner River?
3) the relationship between M1 and/or M2 with the mandarins and young cadres of their party?
4) M1 and/or M2 as legatees of autocracy, corruption and nepotism left by their father, and
5) Optional: the relationship between M1 and/or M2 with M3.
Can’t wait to read their essays!