My dear Kacvey,
And Happy Father’s Day!
Wish that your students and you are aware of this latest news as reported by Agence France Presse through Cambodianess: Cambodian PM in quarantine, cancels meeting with UK’s Raab and Bangkok Post: Hun Sen in quarantine, 20 Covid deaths in Cambodia
In your virtual classroom discussions, few things should not be overlooked:
1) the weak strongman was jabbed with AstraZeneca;
2) a noticed novelty: the always-super-arrogant weak strongman used phrases such as: “I apologize …”, and ” I beg for understanding…” Why didn’t or can’t he ever use such words towards Khmer? or could it possibly a sort of case of “terminal lucidity”?
3) His doctors “required he be tested”: What was the test result?
4) His “doctors required he … undergo quarantine for 14 days until July 3.” What did his doctors know?
5) Has his arrogance now had the better of him from his visit to China in February 2020, his greetings extended to Westerdam passengers in Kg Som, his meeting with Hungarian Foreign Minister in November 2020, and his mutism on the daily cases of death reported in Cambodia?
Terminal lucidity is a term coined by German biologist, Michael Nahm, that refers to an unexpected return of mental clarity and memory, or suddenly regained consciousness that occurs in the time shortly before death.