Driving tenets: “The greater intellect one has, the more originality one finds in men. Ordinary persons find no difference between men.” – Blaise Pascal
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
– created by a private initiative;
– an outside-of-Cambodia independent and free groupthink of a few Khmer Overseas individuals;
– a self-supported body.
Driving tenets: “When giving advice seek to help, not to please, your friend.” – Solon
“Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” – Napoleon Hill
This groupthink can no longer continue to watch:
– the sterility of current thinking and approach;
– the passivity of and sometimes backward and regressive Khmer thinking that personal glory is the almighty.
KhmerPAC is neither about any Cambodian individual, nor about any political party. It’s about Cambodia. Period.
What KhmerPAC is NOT
Driving tenet: “Politics have no relation to morals.” – Niccolo Marchiavelli
– Not a political party;
– Not affiliated with any established Cambodian political parties in Cambodia;
– Not a business.
KhmerPAC does NOT:
– Solicit any private or public donations;
– Owe any allegiance to past and present Cambodian individuals;
– Have any sponsor;
– Do any sponsoring.